POP - 1.809.690.2738
Assistance with veterans claims and benefits; Information on how to request Military Personnel Records, Medals & Separation Papers (DD-214) from the U.S. Government.
All donations are kindly accepted and will be used to support a veteran in need.
VA FOREIGN MEDICAL SERVICES FOUNDATION IS HERE TO SERVE all Veterans. So if you have family members loved ones or friends that need help tell them about VAFMSF!
We do request the Veteran’s DD-214. to show service
We Help Veterans get the Disability they earned! Here at VAFMSF we strive to help Veterans and Their Family’s get the Disability they need! We also help Windows of disabled Veterans get the Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC)
If you’re the surviving spouse, child, or parent of a service member who died in the line of duty, or the survivor of a Veteran who died from a service-related injury or illness, you may be able to get a tax-free monetary benefit called VA Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (VA DIC). Find out if you can get VA benefits or compensation.
You may be eligible for VA disability benefits or compensation if you meet both of these requirements.
Both of these must be true:
1. You have a current illness or injury (known as a condition) that affects your mind or body, and
2. You served on active duty, active duty for training, or inactive duty training.
And at least one of these must be true:
1. You got sick or injured while serving in the military—and can link this condition to your illness or injury (called an inservice disability claim), or
2. You had an illness or injury before you joined the military—and serving made it worse (called a preservice disability claim), or
3 You have a disability related to your active-duty service that didn’t appear until after you ended your service (called a postservice disability claim)
1. A chronic (long-lasting) illness that appears within one year after discharge, or
2. An illness caused by contact with contaminants (toxic chemicals) or other hazardous materials, or
3. An illness caused by your time spent as a prisoner of war (POW)
2. Qualified dependents
Your gift will ensure veterans and their families can access the full range of benefits they deserve, provide care and support during tough times.VAFMSF fights for Veterans outside the United States and will Continue to Move forward with care for Veterans and Family Members.